[TYPO3-commerce] Show all products of all categories

Franz Steinmetz franzlst at yahoo.de
Sun Aug 15 17:09:02 CEST 2010

Hi Georg,

thanks for this hint. I tried it but it didn't work. I also can't find a
documentation of it.
I also had a short view in the source code but couldn't find any mistake. The
responsible lines have hardly changed to now. It cannot be a problem with the
template, because I use the default template here for testing. The values are
set correctly the TypoScript Object Browser says.

Greetings

Franz Steinmetz

franzlst at yahoo.de
http://www.roboshow.de