[TYPO3-commerce] Show all products of all categories

Franz Steinmetz franzlst at yahoo.de
Sun Aug 15 13:34:35 CEST 2010

Hey,

ok I came a bit further:

If I directly select a subcategory, all the products of this category are shown.
Thus I intended to select all subcategories to show all product, but you it
seems that you are only allowed to select one category. So:
- Is it possible to select more than one category for the product listing?
- If not, is it possible to show products of a category, that are in a
subcategory of this category?

I would be very thankful for advice.

Greetings

 Franz Steinmetz