[TYPO3-commerce] Only 0 prices in frontend

Stefan Voelker t3 at nyxos.de
Tue Aug 10 12:23:10 CEST 2010

Hi there,

finally I want to switch to commerce for my shop-projects, but I get a (for me strange) behaviour:
I created a product and article which does contain a price.
But in the frontend there is always 0 EUR displayed, in listview, detailview, basketview and so on.

Also the prices for payment types and/or delivery are always shown as 0.

I couldn't find anything in the web for this, can anybody give me a hint ?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan.

PS: TYPO3 4.4.2, commerce 0.12.4 (forge-version from 09.18.10), dynaflex 1.11.0 (TER), moneylib 1.2.2 (TER)