[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Thu Apr 29 16:43:15 CEST 2010

Hi Karsten,

> When i try to checkout in the final step, it takes me straight to the
> error page, insted of taking me to paypal...?
>
> I have tried almost anything, i think ;-)
>
> I gone tru this:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extensions/paypal2commerce/manual
> Patch:
> http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/1838/paypal2commerce.diff
>
> But i get no error's , other than it takes me to the error page, and it
> takes me there instantly....
>
> Any suggestions...?
Did you tried with the sandbox or did you change the url?
Did you check the CURL-Testscript inside that extension?

You know livehttpheaders plugin for firefox? Can you try to find out
which parameters are sent when?

Which version do you use? commerce / TYPO3?

martin

--
Martin Holtz - elemente websolutions http://www.elemente-websolutions.ms

http://wiki.typo3.org/Ts45min - TypoScript in "45" minutes