[TYPO3-commerce] scaled prices / basket update

Mirko Braun mirko_braun at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 28 17:50:52 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I have a commerce version 12.3 on a TYPO3 4.3 with all the latest extensions installed. Everything works fine but there is one drawback:

I have scaled prices for an arcticle (for everyone, no usergroups) 1-10 = 10 Euro, 11-20 = 9 Euro, 21-99999 = 8 Euro. When I add the article more than 10 times the appropriate price should be shown in the basket, right? But it doesnt at first. It only gets shown after I click "Update" in the basket. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

I also tried 9.9 and 12.2 same there.

Thank you,
Mirko