[TYPO3-commerce] How to pass RTE config to commerce

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Tue Apr 27 17:24:18 CEST 2010

Sorry guys, but meanwhile I drive crazy. I was to fast with the positive
answer.
But again the facts: I configured the standard RTE to accept e.g. the
<object> HTML tag. It works fine with all RTE-parsers (on the normal page)
Now... after Sascha gave me the hint... the same pageTSconfig is used in
the root template and the Commerce folders.

BUT... the only thing which works from now is 'RTE writing to DB' and
'reading from DB' in the BackEnd RTE field. In the Frontend <object>
becomes &lt;object&gt; ...if I want to use it in a commerce product
description.

I checked by 'web/info/page-TSconfig' and by default there is:
<TS>
RTE.config.tx_commerce_products.description.proc.exitHTMLparser_db.tags.font...
(etc)
</TS>

So I added...

<TS>
RTE.config.tx_commerce_products.description.proc.exitHTMLparser_db.tags.object.allowedAttribs
= width, height
RTE.config.tx_commerce_products.description.proc.exitHTMLparser_db.allowTags
=  a, abbr, acro... ...object
</TS>

...for entryHTMLparser_db, exitHTMLparser_db and HTMLparser_db but there
is no difference.

Moreover I defined:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.general_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE

...wich is also used in other places e.g. here:
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE

And so what?!?
In tt_content it works but not in commerce FE page!

*crying*

Erik