[TYPO3-commerce] fe_user is updated in pi4 at "edit" even if is_main_address is not set

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:33:47 CEST 2010

Hi Ingo,

but the main problem still is the same. For example take your flower shop. There it will be a normal case that the owner of the account (fe_user) orders flowers for a friend.
It is a bug if the fe_user is after editing (or even saving?) the address the person who gets the flowers.

I an fe_login context, the user welcomed is now not the actual "fe_user", but the name from the address record where the flowers are shipped to.

Regards
Sebastian