[TYPO3-commerce] Problem about links in CATEGORY_LIST_ITEM

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Thu Apr 1 14:05:06 CEST 2010

Hi Ingo,

1.)
Could you please tell me how?
Because the manual tells me nothing about it, the german manual tells me
nothing, static/setup.txt and constants.txt tells me nothing and
Aunt-Google can tell me nothing as well. Last but not least I checked
admin-tools/configuration but there was nothing as well.

The things I tried (to turn off mDepth) did not work.

Maybe there are others who would be happy to find an answer here.
(and maybe both versions?!?) *shy smile*

2.)
Am I not right, talking about a bug, as long as the DEFAULT behaviour is
creating additional parameters in one part (content area) which breaks
an other part (navigation)?

Greetings...
Erik