[TYPO3-commerce] setup van commerce

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Wed Sep 30 09:26:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

have you set the defaultQuantity = 1 in your TSsetup?
You´ll find the right option in pi1, just search with the Object Browser.

The problem is just simple: by default this value is set to 0.
If you click on "add to basket", the quantity given to the pi2 (basket)
is 0. You can see this also in your FE HTML code. Just set the quantity
and it will work.

Greets
Ralf Merz

--