[TYPO3-commerce] Attributes, Icon Mode

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Sat Sep 12 15:29:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am testing the trunk 24303 Revision on a clean Typo3 4.2.8 and
encounter the following behaviours:

1. Added to attributes via "Commerce -> System Data", both with value
lists, but no attribute items are shown in the first of the attribute
selection fields at "Selected", neither in the category, nor in the
products. Only in "Shall", "Can", "Product", and "Filter attributes"...???

2. In "Commerce -> Systemdata -> Attributes -> Basic" at the bottom of
the form, there is a checkbox. The sourcecode reads sth like "iconMode",
but above the checkbox there is actually no description what this
feature is good for. I am only realsing that now, maybe this was the
case in previous revisions, too.

3. the pi1 template still misses the ###SELECTOR_ATTRIBUTES_DROPDOWN###
marker section, whereas the pi1/class.tx_commerce_pi1.php has bug 4414
integrated.

Can anybody confirm?

Robert