[TYPO3-commerce] ???

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Tue Sep 1 10:21:56 CEST 2009

No idea why this spamming happened - probably because I tried to install
a Nabbles newslist next to the netfielders (sending an email after that
resulted in a "Couldn't send..." and "cancel" dialogue that popped up 3
or 4 times... clicking those maybe did send the email anyway... sorry
for that, no spamming intended)

So - Robert (Bob Wild in this list) is my name, my email rowild at gmx.net,
and I take you for your word that I will get answers - not here but in
my questions posted within the last 3 weeks.

Thanks!
Robert