[TYPO3-commerce] ???

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Tue Sep 1 09:40:51 CEST 2009

I am really wondering why nobody is willing to answer my questions here,
except when I post in German. I'm no one who just posts, but reads the
forums and googles quite a bit. Are my problems too specific? Or what is it?

Commerce is still not very well documented and needs clarification on
several things. Why not help together and finally put together stuff for
the manual?
Wouldn't be the first time for me that I contribute to manuals...
So please let's answer those questions from just recently.
Thanks!