[TYPO3-commerce] commerce with sofortueberweisung.de

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu Oct 29 19:43:18 CET 2009

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Chris Bernhard
Datum:       29.10.2009 17:31:
> Hi @ all,
>
> oh, it sounds nice! Im very interested in the soforüberweisung.de
> payment extension too. I would pay for some kind of extension and share
> the costs of the deployment. Would be very great, if you're sharing the
> extension for free.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris
>
> Volker Graubaum schrieb:
>> Hi Sven,
>>
>> we have build an extension for sofortueberweisung.de. In the moment we
>> are making the last changes for the certification, and then we will
>> publish it.
>>
>> Please send me an email on monday, than I can send you the preview for
>> it. You can directly create you account with this extension.
>>
>> Greetings Volker
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> my costumer wants to use the clearing-provider
>>> www.sofortueberweisung.de with commerce.
>>> Does anyone use this clearing-provider with commerce? Is there an
>>> interface for commerce already?
>>>
>>> And if not, is anyone interessted to share the costs for programming it?
>>>
>>> CU...Sven Kalbhenn

As the benefit of sofortueberweisung is IMHO questionable (provide your
pin to log into your bank account to a third party?) I convince my
customers to use six card solutions (former saferpay). They provide
service also for sofortueberweisung e.a.And interface for safepay is
available, isn't it?

see. http://saferpay.de/

Peter.

--