[TYPO3-commerce] Product Data is not showed in list - and detail view

Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Thu Oct 29 12:10:38 CET 2009

Hi List,

I've just installed a fresh version of commerce 0.11.16.
Followed the standard procedure, but i can get my Product data to show in a
listed view or in a detail view.

In a detail view i only see the article amount, article price and the
delivery price, to back link and basket button
It seems that he can't find the Products data.

Also when I clicked on the link to basket, it the Payment and Delivery
dropdownboxes are not filled.

Yes, I added the following:
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.paymentArticleId = 1
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.payProdId = 1
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.delProdId = 2
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid = 2
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.regularArticleTypes = 1
plugin.tx_commerce_lib.ArticleTypes = 1

hope that someone can point to the solutions,

Kind regards,

Idar