[TYPO3-commerce] Article of the day, special price for one day

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Oct 12 12:07:10 CEST 2009

Hi Ralf,

I created an extension that can give discounts in general. I think that
it would be suitable for this situation as well but it would require
some changes or additions. I.e. it is now more category based.

If you contact me we can talk it over (http://www.actiview.nl). Any
results can be posted in this thread.

Greets, Rik