[TYPO3-commerce] Confirm order before payment

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Mon Oct 12 11:13:04 CEST 2009

Hi Rik,

you´re welcome. :)
Hmmm... it´s a pity that the payment provider is not flexible in this
ways. You will always have customers who do not go back to your page,
because they think the order is done.

So, maybe you could explain what your hack does? Just for others to
find this solution easier, when they search in this list.

Do you save the order before step finish now?

Greets
Ralf

On 2009-10-12 11:00:54 +0200, Rik Willems <rik at actiview.nl> said:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> Thank you for thinking along. I did a quick search but can not find
> anything about the hidden triggers. It is too bad, I can not change the
> iDEAL template either.
>
> Now I made a small extension that changes the behaviour of commerce,
> although it is a little bit of a hack. But it does work. In case
> anybody needs it they can contact me.
>
> Greets, Rik
>
> Ralf Merz schreef:
>> Hi Rik,
>>
>> does iDEAL offer something like a hiddentrigger? That means, if the
>> payment was successful on the payment page, the iDEAL Server calls a
>> URL, so called hiddentrigger-URL, in the backround, so you can finish
>> the order by your script. But have to be careful: If the hiddentrigger
>> finishes the order AND the customer clicks the button to come back,
>> you´ll have 2 orders.
>>
>> Another idea:
>> can you change the iDEAL templates? Then I would just put a javascript
>> there with a window.onload function which automatically redirects to
>> your finish step.
>>
>> Greets
>> Ralf
>>
>> On 2009-10-06 09:14:11 +0200, Rik Willems <rik at actiview.nl> said:
>>
>>> Hi Morten,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your answer. The reason I want this is because my clients
>>> uses an iDEAL version (called Lite) which isn't an integrated solution.
>>> This means to be sure you have to check the payment dashboard for the
>>> payment of an order.
>>>
>>> When a customer pays in the external environment at the last step the
>>> payment is confirmed, so the money is transfered. But than they have to
>>> press a button to go back to commerce. Only after this step the order
>>> is created. Now if they don't press that last button they have paid,
>>> but there is no order. For this reason I'd like to confirm before
>>> sending to the payment provider.
>>>
>>> I have managed to get it working. Although it is not a beautiful
>>> solution it is the best for this situation. And, I didn't touch the
>>> commerce code at all.
>>>
>>> Greets, Rik

it's

fairly