[TYPO3-commerce] Confirm order before payment

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Mon Oct 12 10:46:23 CEST 2009

Hi Rik,

does iDEAL offer something like a hiddentrigger? That means, if the
payment was successful on the payment page, the iDEAL Server calls a
URL, so called hiddentrigger-URL, in the backround, so you can finish
the order by your script. But have to be careful: If the hiddentrigger
finishes the order AND the customer clicks the button to come back,
you´ll have 2 orders.

Another idea:
can you change the iDEAL templates? Then I would just put a javascript
there with a window.onload function which automatically redirects to
your finish step.

Greets
Ralf

On 2009-10-06 09:14:11 +0200, Rik Willems <rik at actiview.nl> said:

> Hi Morten,
>
> Thank you for your answer. The reason I want this is because my clients
> uses an iDEAL version (called Lite) which isn't an integrated solution.
> This means to be sure you have to check the payment dashboard for the
> payment of an order.
>
> When a customer pays in the external environment at the last step the
> payment is confirmed, so the money is transfered. But than they have to
> press a button to go back to commerce. Only after this step the order
> is created. Now if they don't press that last button they have paid,
> but there is no order. For this reason I'd like to confirm before
> sending to the payment provider.
>
> I have managed to get it working. Although it is not a beautiful
> solution it is the best for this situation. And, I didn't touch the
> commerce code at all.
>
> Greets, Rik
>

> Morten Olesen schreef:
>> Hi Rik,
>>
>> Why would you confirm ( I assume you mean create here ) the order
>> before the customer pays? - I mean you cannto be sure that the customer
>> will go on to pay, wich is why commerce doesn't create orders until
>> payment is completed.
>>
>> Searching through TER I found this extension which migth be of help to you
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1[view]=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1[sword]=iDEAL

it's

--
Ralf Merz