[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce as Download shop

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Fri Oct 9 19:56:02 CEST 2009

Wow - great! I actually saw it already sometime this Friday. I have a
look into it!
Do you intend to develop it further? I ask since you write "a long time
ago"... would be great. Being a musician I would like to do sth with
sound libraries... ("yet another sound library"... i know I know)

Thanks for sharing!
Best regards, Robert