[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce as Download shop

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Oct 6 15:55:02 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

I haven't read about it anywhere but I'm sure that with the use of
(perhaps) some hooks and an extra extension you can make it work.

You can create a script that serves the files for download. Files are
only served when there is an order id, that matches with the document.
Or something like that. Just be a little creative.

Greets, Rik