[TYPO3-commerce] Mutually exclusive products ?

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Mon Nov 30 23:49:11 CET 2009

Hello Morten,

Thx for your kind reply. You're right, maybe a different structure is a much
simpler solution, great idea ! I was afraid that much of what i want to do
will have to be handcoded, something i'm unfortunately not capable of.
Because what you mention in your PS was exactly the next question i would
have asked :)

Thanks again

Chris

On 11/30/09 3:40 PM, in article