[TYPO3-commerce] configuration commerce_coupons

Ralph @ inktVlek concepten info at inktvlek.nl
Fri Nov 27 23:58:03 CET 2009

Hello, I use T3 (4.2.10) in combination with EXT commerce (0.9.4)
succesfully and would like to know how to configure EXT commerce_coupons
(0.2.0) but I can't get it to work... I get the message: "The coupon
code is invalid."

Questions:
- EXT commerce_coupons generated a product COUPONS (UID 12) with three
artices: syscoupon (UID 24), syscoupon_special (UID 25), syscoupon_use
(UID 26), these have ArticleType Article. Is this ok?
- I have created a coupon (type Enabled) but cannot change the Article
(INVALID VALUE 24). What is wrong?
- I have created a Related articles for coupons but what article should
I select? One of the articles that are sold, or the article syscoupon?
- in the template setup couponNormalType = 4, but where can I find this
really is UID 4?
- in the template setup couponArticleId = 12, but what UID should I use?

Can anybody help me get this thing to work? Or is there any other way to
check for a code and give people a discount?

I use the following configuration:

In Constants:

plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1 {
   templateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponfile.tmpl
   useCouponPid = 319
   basketPid = 174
   errorPID = 141
#  showCouponFormTextUID = 0
#  articleAddUID = 0
#  errorTextUID = 0
#  couponWithoutArticleTextUID = 0
   useBacklink = 1
   }

In Setup:

plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1 {
   couponNormalType = 4
   couponRelatedType = 5
   couponBuyType = 6

   templateFile = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.templateFile}
     useCouponPid = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.useCouponPid}
     basketPid = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.basketPid}
     errorPID = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.errorPID}

     useBacklink = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.useBacklink}

     showCouponFormText = RECORDS
     showCouponFormText {
       tables = tt_content
       source = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.showCouponFormTextUID}
       }

     articleAdd = RECORDS
     articleAdd {
     tables = tt_content
     source = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.articleAddUID}
     }

     errorText = RECORDS
     errorText {
     tables = tt_content
     source = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.errorTextUID}
   }

   couponWithoutArticleText = RECORDS
   couponWithoutArticleText {
   tables = tt_content
   source = {$plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1.couponWithoutArticleTextUID}
   }

_CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
   h3.tx-commercecoupons-pi1-header-errorlink {
     color:red;
     }

   div.tx-commercecoupons-pi1-errorlink {
   }

   div.tx-commercecoupons-pi1-backlink {
   }
)

}

plugin.tx_commerce_pi2 {
   couponNormalType = 4
   couponRelatedType = 5
   couponBuyType = 6
   couponBasketTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInBasket.tpl
   }

plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
   couponNormalType = 4
   couponRelatedType = 5
   couponBuyType = 6
   couponArticleId = 12
   couponListingTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInListing.tpl
   couponFinishTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInFinish.tpl
   couponMailsTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInMails.tpl
   }

Thxs, Ralph