[TYPO3-commerce] commerce with sofortueberweisung.de

Volker Graubaum volker.graubaum at e-netconsulting.de
Fri Nov 6 15:13:33 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

> As the benefit of sofortueberweisung is IMHO questionable (provide your
> pin to log into your bank account to a third party?) I convince my
> customers to use six card solutions (former saferpay). They provide
> service also for sofortueberweisung e.a.And interface for safepay is
> available, isn't it?

Yes you can do such things with saferpay, but sofortueberweisung is
really really simple, and you don't need a big contract or high setup
cost. In fact we a running sofortueberweisung even on sites where we are
using saferpay for creditcard clearing, since saferpay is cool, but not
very cheap.

Greetings Volker