[TYPO3-commerce] Category Listing wrong img path

Felix Schubert input at fescon.de
Thu May 28 00:15:22 CEST 2009

Hi List,

the problem with the missing images belongs to the relative path which
isn't set correct:

the path generated is: http://www.domain.de/typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/ol/minusonly.gif

the required path should be: http://www.domain.de/subdirectory/typo3/typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/ol/minusonly.gif

Any suggestions where the wrong path generation could be located?

THANX in ADVANCE

Felix