[TYPO3-commerce] Icons of attribute values

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Wed May 27 11:19:03 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

this is not possible by default.
I requested this feature and submitted a diff in the bugtracker:
  http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8592

This change in the code works fine for me (and my client)
Hopefully one day, the fix will be part of Commerce :-D

Regards,
Pascal