[TYPO3-commerce] commerce creates pages at root level

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun May 10 21:33:52 CEST 2009

Hi.

I updated commerce from around 0.9.6 (rev 10799) to latest SVN (rev
20138). Updated the database, ran the update function. Updated to latest
TYPO3 4.2 along the way. Now I have the same symptoms as Martin.

On 03.02.2009 17:26 Uhr, Martin Holtz wrote:
> suddenly there are new commerce pages at root level appeared:

Whenever I delete them, they reappear and keep being added over and over
again whenever I use the commerce BE module (see screenshots, I clicked
on the access submodule *once*).

The categories and access submodule works fine, the others only show an
empty tree with only the globe.

Any hints?

Karsten