[TYPO3-commerce] Adding new delivery address changes fe-user data

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Tue Mar 31 11:08:02 CEST 2009

Hi dear list,

We have a curious problem in a multidomain-environment using
sr_feuser_register and commerce amongst others. Somebody adds a new
delivery address during the checkout process. After confirming the
delivery address, the entered data which was entered before is now set
as address data in the fe-user dataset? Does anybody has an idea
what's going wrong?

I've already tried to get some information by google, typo3 bugtracker
and the mailinglist archive, but I havn't found anything helpful...

Thanksful for any ideas and best regards,
Andre