[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with Checkout after Changes in Basket

Sebastian Lorenz webmaster at derlorenz.de
Fri Mar 27 23:14:59 CET 2009

Hi Ingo,

this shop is still in test and not live.

I will try to explain the scenario.

Step 1.

Fill the basket with products and stay below the 40 Euros

the basket will add 5 Euros delivery

Do the checkout still step 4 and look at the delivery costs. They will
be 5 Euros.
Do not finish the checkout.

Add another product to the basket so the sum is above 40 Euros.
The delivery in the basket view will be 0 Euros

Do the checkout again -> in the last step the delivery costs are still
5 Euros
This is wrong because the sum of the products is higher than 40 Euros.

You can test it by yourself:

http://laetitia.22markets.org

This shop is still  in test  mode, so no orders will be shipped.
All the mails are going to my accounts.

Thanks  a lot

Sebastian