[TYPO3-commerce] Prices excluding VAT

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Mar 16 10:07:10 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm experimenting with commerce and getting a hang of it. It works
smoothly I must say. Currently also trying to create a payment
implementation for a Dutch provider.

But, I'm not managing the following. Hopefully someone has a good
insight. My client sells his products only to other companies and wants
to list the products excluding VAT on the website. Also, the products
must be displayed excluding VAT in the basket.

I did find the 'priceFromNet' constant, but that doesn't seem to do the
trick. What can I do to make my wish come true?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Rik