[TYPO3-commerce] category-tree (graytree) and article-prices are broken in commerce 0.11.4?

Josef Prochazka pepa at comlinks.cz
Fri Mar 6 13:09:21 CET 2009

Alexander Elsner napsal(a):
> [...]
Hello,

I have got the same problem, I solved it by not using  gray tree.
However there is  missing parent category for root categories. So it
seems as it is not working. In backend is root category (Categories)
disallowed as a parent category so if you create a category, category is
created but with no parent category and you can't see any categories in
   category tree. To solve it you need to create a correct record in
category_parent_mm table. I don't know yet how to enable the root
category as a valid parent categories for subcategories.

Regard

pepa