[TYPO3-commerce] How to add stylesheet class in product title link dynamicallly.

Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Wed Jun 17 23:23:15 CEST 2009

Hi List,
I have a bit of an unusual question:

Our  shop has 2 types of products:bottles and packages.
We distinct them with the eancode (=order number): every number/code that
start with "PAK" is a package and the rest are single bottles.

I want to add a seperate stylesheet class to the title link to all the
packages.
Example:
Single bottle: marker  ##PRODUCT_TITLE##  becomes  <a
href="link">Producttitle</a>
Package: marker  ##PRODUCT_TITLE##  becomes  <a class="package"
href="link">Producttitle</a>

I looked in the class.tx_commerce_pibase.php file to see how the a links are
generated but can't find anything.

Can somebody give me some pointer where and how I can create a hook or alter
the code  with an if then else statement:

Many Thanks,

Idar