[TYPO3-commerce] different html template for each category level?

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Jan 29 10:01:16 CET 2009

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Ingo Schmitt skrev:
>> Hi,
>>
>> use the category TS in the category element.
>>

>> ingo
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have at least 4 levels of categories in my commerce installation.
>>> Is it possible to define an html template for each level?
>>>
>>> Any good ideas?
>>>
>>> /BB
>>

>> Mit freundlichen Gruessen
>
> Hi
>
> Do I just enter:
> templateFile =
> fileadmin/templates/extensions/commerce/category_product1.html
>
> If I understand this correct, will I have to enter something like this
> in every category one level to make it work?
>
> /BB
Hi again

I almost got it by using this in my TS constants field:

[globalVar = GP:tx_commerce_pi1|mDepth = 1]
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/extensions/commerce/category_product1.html
[end]

[globalVar = GP:tx_commerce_pi1|mDepth = 2]
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/extensions/commerce/category_product2.html
[end]

The problem is however, that the querystring tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth] is
only a part of the URL when using the menu. If I click a category title
link in the page content area the querysring is omitted.

Can I add this?

/BB