[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with checkout on registered users

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Jan 26 08:19:52 CET 2009

Hi M,

Try upgrading to the latest svn version - I had the same thing happening
to me and while I cannot say for sure that it wasn't down to my own
meddling the "bug" was gone in svn.

if for what ever reason you cannot upgrade to svn check that line ~250

says
			$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->setKey('ses',
tx_commerce_div::generateSessionKey($this->piVars['check']),
$this->piVars[intval($this->piVars['address_uid'])]);

rather than
			$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->setKey('ses',
tx_commerce_div::generateSessionKey($this->piVars['check']),
intval($this->piVars[$this->piVars['address_uid']]));

/Morten