[TYPO3-commerce] Need help: category-tree (graytree) and article-prices are broken in commerce 0.11.4?

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Sat Jan 24 16:37:43 CET 2009

Hey Sascha,

>> I also did the update at the live-server, with nearly the same result
>> except curiously there is not debug-output by the tree -> screen_live
>
> you can disable the debug function in the install tool of TYPO3.

Ok, I wasn't aware of that I enabled the debug-Function on my
testserver? Probably I've copied this setting with others in the
localconf.php by hand. Thanks for the clue!

> Did you added the categorys, wich are displayed, in the new version?

No, the category "Produkte" was created before manually. The content
of "Produkte" was added by a testrun with wt_commerce_import. I did a
complete new import with wt_commerce_import, which works like a charm
*). Now I see the complete tree with all products, but the tree
doesn't show me any articles when I open a product.

*) Exception: I had to modify the script, because after a import the
attribute-selectors in the frontend didn't work anymore. It was always
the last value of a attribute-set as a single value. This was caused
by a missing value for the sorting of the attribute-values. I will
write Alex Kellner a seperate mail with a fix for this issue.

> Looks like the tree is "cut off"...

Curiously only if I use import the "small" bunch of products with only
one subcategory. When I import the "large" bunch, it looks nearly
perfect, but I don't get any articles shown as I described before. ->
screen_largeset01

-> Open and close (sub)categories, seems to work perfect ->
screen_largeset02
-> It's always when I open a product: The articles won't be displayed
and the tree is cut (by an error?) -> screen_largeset03

> Have you maybe installed any extension wich overrides functions with
> xclass?

I've also uninstalled all extension which may take affect on commerce
but with the same result:
-> commerce__germantax
-> wt_commerce_import
-> wt_commerce_preview
-> ext_commerce (Own small extension which adds extra fields and tca-
settings)

Im using graytree 0.2.1, I already tried to get the latest from trunk.
But this version was 0.2.0, so I updated again. As other extension I
use seminars, tt_news, mailformplus and other, common stuff which also
should take no effect on commerce or graytree.

Additionally I've checked the repository for further updates, but
still everything is up to date. I'm still using 4.2.3 at the moment,
because I've read a serveral days before about session-problems with
commerce an the latest typo3-release?

By the way: In the frontend everything looks fine, I've a nice
category-tree and all the products and articles with attribute-
selector, image, prices etc. so far so good... :-)

Finally I've truncate the category-table, add systems-cat and default
product-cat by hand. Then I create a attribute with values and a
product + articles with this attribute. Everything worked fine, but
the tree is still cut and I can't see the articles. -> screen_manual-
test

When I create the subcat and the product, the correct parent category
was already selected (I've used the context-menu), but it was not
possible to select for example the category "Produkte" for the product
instead of "Lifestyle" -> screen_manual-test-catselect

Screenshots as before:
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen_largeset01.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen_largeset02.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen_largeset03.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen_manual-test.png
http://hotbytes.de/worker/screen_manual-test-catselect.png

Thanks for your help so far, hopefully we'll find a solution! :-)
Best regards,
Andre

---
Andre Dittmar | hot bytes