[TYPO3-commerce] CUR-State for Category Rootline

Cem Özer typo3 at hemahenk.de
Thu Jan 15 16:59:49 CET 2009

Andre Dittmar schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the following Typoscript to create a mixed Page/Shop
> Categories-Rootline as a breadcrumb-menue. Sadly the
> doNotLinkIt-Parameter in the CUR-State doesn't work (Marked in the
> source with "HERE")?
>
> Does anybody know if there is a simple way to get this done, or do I
> have to modify the method CommerceRootline in the
> class.tx_commerce_navigation.php? The $returnArray has only the state NO...
>
> So do I have to use itemArrayProcFunc to add my own state for CUR in
> that case or I'm wrong?
>

> Best regards,
> Andre
>
> ##
> # BREADCRUMB MENUE
> #
> lib.breadcrumb = COA
> lib.breadcrumb {
>  10 = TEXT
>  10.value = Home
>  10.typolink {
>    parameter = {$glb.settings.serverName}
>  }
>  // Content Pages
>  20 = HMENU
>  20 {
>    special = rootline
>    special.range = 1|-1
>    excludeUidList = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid}
>    1 = TMENU
>    1 {
>      NO.linkWrap =  –> |
>      CUR = 1
>      CUR.linkWrap =  –> |
>      CUR.doNotLinkIt = 1
>    }
>  }
>  // Shop Categories
>  30 < lib.tx_commerce.rootline
>  30 {
>    1 {
>      NO.linkWrap = &nbsp;&ndash;&gt;&nbsp;|&nbsp;
>      CUR = 1
>      CUR.linkWrap = &nbsp;&ndash;&gt;&nbsp;|&nbsp;
>      CUR.doNotLinkIt = 1
>    }
>  }
> }

Hi,

//---------------------------------------------------------------
// rootline
//---------------------------------------------------------------
lib.tx_commerce.rootline  = HMENU
lib.tx_commerce.rootline {
	special = userfunction
	special.userFunc =  user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->CommerceRootline
	special{
   // Root category for the display
   category = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid}
   // zeige Producte
   showProducts = 1
   // PID for displaying the products
   overridePid = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.overridePid}
	}
	1 = TMENU
	1.NO.linkWrap = |*|| > |*||
	1.NO.doNotLinkIt = 0 |*| 0 |*| 1