[TYPO3-commerce] Is this doc still current

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Mon Jan 12 10:19:59 CET 2009

Hi Arno,

Your welcome, be aware that the SVN version is a developer version which
means it can break apart at anytime so if you want to use it for
production you will need to test all functionality very carefully each
roll out.

It's prehaps time to write a "Commerce for developers" guide on the wiki
with info such as this, coding & patch guidelines, etc ?

/Morten Olesen