[TYPO3-commerce] Product Single View Question

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Mon Jan 5 12:35:45 CET 2009

Hi Michael,
> Hi List,
>
> every Product in my Shop has more than one Article. The Product
> Attribute Titles shall only display once, but not again for every
> Article. The Marker ###SUBPART_PRODUCT_ATTRIBUTES### is not being replaced.
>
> An Example of what I want to realise you can find on following page:
> http://www.progress-packaging.com/nathus-9521/pp-w-versandtasche.html
>
> How can I implement this?

The columns (DIN, Verpackunsgeinheit, and so on) will be
SHALL-Attributes for the Articles?

If, you might have to write a own article-line rendering, but I do think
this could be easily be done.

Regards

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung