[TYPO3-commerce] Force payment method selection

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Feb 16 22:46:32 CET 2009

Hi Hartmut,

Thank you for look into it. The defaultPaymentArticleId is set in the
constants or setup. Unsetting it didn't help. I looked into the source
and found that there is no empty option created at all. I think I'd be a
  good option to add.

If all goes well in getting the project I'll write it into the core and
submit. Where do I have to do this?

Regards,

Rik