[TYPO3-commerce] Missing attribute drop-dowm menu

Franz Steinmetz franzlst at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 15 15:00:48 CET 2009

OK I have more information, perhaps I have found a bug:

In class.tx_commerce_p1.php the markers

$markerArray['###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_TITLE###']
$markerArray['###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_ON_CHANGE###']
$markerArray['###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_HTML_ELEMENT_KEY###']
$markerArray['###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_HTML_ELEMENT_NAME###']
$markerArray['###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_ITEM_TEXT_ALL###']
$markerArray['###SELECT_ATTRIBUTES_UNIT###']

are replaced. But these markers do not exist! It seems that the template file isn't updated with these new markers, that do not exist in the old version (0.9.4).

Can anyone verify this?

 Franz