[TYPO3-commerce] Missing attribute drop-dowm menu

zylonne zylonne at web.de
Mon Aug 24 15:50:13 CEST 2009

<<super! that worked! But how do I get the selected Attributes to be shown
<<in the basket?
____
in the article list in the back end you can just give change the name of
each article to show the attributes, so instead of "T Shirt" "T Shirt Yellow
M"

(sorry my correction for the php code above, you have to add this line too,
not just comment out those 2 lines
   $attributeArray = $prod->get_selectattribute_matrix($article_uids,
$this->select_attributes, $showHiddenValues); )