[TYPO3-commerce] Active state of menu not shown when comming from product or cat has sub-cat

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Thu Aug 20 19:13:45 CEST 2009

Hi, list,

I hope you can help me understand another behaviour:

The menu has plugin.tx_commerce_lib.useRootlineInformationToUrl switched
on (=1).
The menu TS has ACT, ACTIFSUB, CUR and CURIFSUB enabled, where the
latter 3 point all to ACT

As long as I click through the categories (which are the respective menu
tree elements) the active state of the menu is shown - except if the
category has sub-categories - then no active state is shown.

Also, as soon as I click on a product, the active state of the category,
in which I am right now, is lost (meaning that the parent category is
still shown as active).

When clicking on a product the ...&tx_commerce_pi1[path]=... is not part
of the link - why?

The behaviour remains the same, when useRootlineInformationToUrl is
turned of.

Another observation is this:
When clicking on a sub-category in the listView (NOT in the menu tree),
the id of the page changes from 10 (product list) to 11 (product
details), even though there are more than one products and
displayProductIfOneProduct = 0.

Had anybody similar experiences and can share ideas?

Thanks!
Regards,
Robert