[TYPO3-commerce] No class named: tx_commerce_tceFunc

David Rühr dr at marketing-factory.de
Fri Aug 14 12:16:25 CEST 2009

Hi List.

Sorry Gothe, this solves not the Problem.
In Felxform you can't include Files for UserFunc.

@Schubert
Please search the Line with
t3lib_extMgm::addPlugin(Array('LLL:EXT:commerce/locallang_be.php:tt_content.list_type_pi1',

$_EXTKEY.'_pi1'),'list_type');
in ext_tables.php.

And add this Lines before.

if (TYPO3_MODE=='BE') {
    require_once (t3lib_extmgm::extPath('commerce') .
'treelib/class.tx_commerce_tcefunc.php');
}

Please give me feedback so I can commit to SVN.

David

G. Gothe schrieb:
> Hi List,
>
> had the same problem using the coupons extension which still was
> refering to the graytree extension. Since the current commerce version
> from svn does not require the graytree extension, coupons still does.
>

> for your specific problem hope this helps:
>
> in the tca.php of the coupons i had to change the line
>
> 'userFunc' => 'tx_graytree_tceFunc->getSingleField_selectTree',

> 'userFunc' =>
> 'EXT:'.COMMERCE_EXTkey.'/treelib/class.tx_commerce_tcefunc.php:&tx_commerce_tceFunc->getSingleField_selectCategories',
>

> best Regards,
> Goddart Gothe
>
> David Rühr schrieb:
>
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I have the same Problem and find out in witch file the error will occurred.
>> pi1/flexform_product.xml
>>
>> Search for:
>> tx_commerce_tceFunc->getSingleField_selectCategories
>>
>> I will check and fix this in the next hours.
>> So Long,
>> David
>>
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>>
>> David Rühr
>> PHP Programmierer

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

David Rühr
PHP Programmierer

Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH  *   mailto:dr at marketing-factory.de
Stephanienstraße 36               *          Tel.: +49 211-361176-58
D-40211 Düsseldorf, Germany       *          Fax:  +49 211-361176-99
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 53971  *  http://www.marketing-factory.de/

Geschäftsführer:    Peter Faisst   |   Katja Faisst
Karoline Steinfatt   |   Christoph Allefeld   |   Markus M. Kimmel