[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce doesn't create tt_address records

gross at blubyte.de gross at blubyte.de
Sun Apr 26 22:44:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

i'm working with the svn-version from yesterday. My shop is working
and I can finish an order. But my orders aren't showing up in my BE.
In the list-module I can see that they exist, but in commerce they
don't show up because of a mysql error. Commerce can't find an address
record, and there are no records in my sysfolder.
I checked IDs twice, everything works fine but the addresses.

Any suggestions?

Regards
C.G.