[TYPO3-commerce] change price according to language

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Sun Apr 19 19:44:02 CEST 2009

Hi Claudius,

i don't think this is possible. Since it's the same article, differnet
prices for one Article should not be possible. And if, I would try the
different Languages and would buy in the cheapest language ;-).

TYPO3 itself deals with language translations, where each record (even
tt_content) is translated. The concept is not having different content
for each language. So we decided to do it in the same TYPO3 way, having
language versions, which in detail means, translations of the same
content. So, no different price, and no different select attribute values.

If you are reffering to different prices for different countries, I
could imagine that's possible by setting different usergroups (and using
autologin by domain).

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung