[TYPO3-commerce] Info: Bug in typo3 core that affects commerce

Peter not at here.net
Mon Apr 13 22:18:27 CEST 2009

Hi All

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get the commerce shop to work and
have come across this problem.

After going to the checkout I cannot go to the payment section I am
unable to continue.
But when I then try to edit the user address or add anew address I get
the following error.

Fatal error: Non-static method RemoveXSS::RemoveXSS() cannot be called
statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in
/home/khviffwm/public_html/typo3_src-4.2.6/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on
line 393

This is already reported.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9945

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10759

This affects TYPO3 Version  4.2 running on PHP Version 5.2 .

This is just so people out there know what is happening and that this
bug also affects the commerce extension.

Peter