[TYPO3-commerce] product relations

Jakob Nielsen jakob at t3cms.dk
Wed Sep 24 05:25:28 CEST 2008

Henjo Hoeksma skrev:
> Hi guys,
>
> thanks for sharing! Saw the ext coming by in the feed.
> Great working with typo3!
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Henjo
>
> "Henjo Hoeksma" <hphoeksma at stylence.nl> schreef in bericht
> news:mailman.1.1221469974.1655.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi List,
>>
>> is there a way to show related products? (For example: you buy this item,
>> you can by this accessory to it).
>>
>> Related news items would also be nice...
>>
>> I couldn't find something like this...
>>
>> Thanks for your response in advance!
>>
>> Henjo

Thanks Matthias - this is just great. I just installed to night, and
with 10 minutes of styling it fits perfect in our shop:
http://www.kernesundfamilieshop.dk/inspiration/k/boeger/p/kernesund-familiefitness/

I would like to sponsor your great work a little bit, do you have an
easy way to do so?

If you need help developing this further i will be happy to help

Jakob Nielsen T3CMS - Denmark