[TYPO3-commerce] Coupon extension - every visit increase the money amount reduction in the basket

Christian christian at typo3journal.info
Tue Sep 23 15:29:03 CEST 2008

Hello Søren,
Thanks for your investigation.
I'm a bit lost now. I made the correlation between TS, article_type_uid
and article_title but I can't see now the result of the
###COUPON_VIEW### marker.
The coupon is Ok when I visit the page again but not when i recalculate
the basket by modifying the existing quantity of an article or just
click on the "calculate" (input type="image" as a submit button) button.
The value is the double now and it is corrected when I click on my
basket again.

Here is my configuration

In the backend :
article_uid for syscoupons is 6
article_uid for syscoupons_special is 7
article_uid for syscoupons_use is 8

TS Setup
plugin.tx_commercecoupons_pi1 {
  couponNormalType = 6
  couponRelatedType = 7
  couponBuyType = 8
}

plugin.tx_commerce_pi2{
    couponNormalType = 6
    couponRelatedType = 7
    couponBuyType = 8
    couponBasketTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInBasket.tpl
}

plugin.tx_commerce_pi3{
    couponNormalType = 6
    couponRelatedType = 7
    couponBuyType = 8
    couponArticleId = 50
    couponListingTemplateFile =
EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInListing.tpl
    couponFinishTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInFinish.tpl
    couponMailsTemplateFile = EXT:commerce_coupons/pi1/couponsInMails.tpl

}

Christian