[TYPO3-commerce] product relations

Christian christian at typo3journal.info
Tue Sep 23 11:06:42 CEST 2008

Good job, I presume it shall solve the problem of 'related products' for
everybody.
Regarding my TYPO3 Commerce configuration, I had to put this additionnal
TS in my template :
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1
singleView.productSingle.image.file.maxW=65
singleView.productSingle.image.file.maxH=70
}

The reason is that on line 86, you do an array_merge by merging the pi1
product Single view configuration and your extension.
 $imageConf['file.'] =
array_merge($imageConf['file.'],$pObj->conf['relatedProductsImage.']);

That's ok and it's smart but
$pObj->conf['singleView.']['productSingle.']['image.'] on line 83 was
empty in my case. Without the singleView array, I got this error :

 PHP Warning:  array_merge() [<a
href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is
not an array in
/var/www/menes_commerce/typo3conf/ext/commercerelated/class.tx_commercerelated_pi1hooks.php
on line 86

I couldn't find productSingle in the Commerce TS static setup. Maybe you
are refering to lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images.file.maxW ?

Btw, I think your hook should be integrated in the Commerce extension :)

Christian