[TYPO3-commerce] XML Interface to ERP Systems

franz ripfel typo3 at abezet.de
Thu Sep 18 19:49:46 CEST 2008

Hi list,

we are currently analysing the possibilities for an interface between the
ERP mention (german product) and commerce.
it seems to me that XML would be a very flexible approach, since it could
be relatively easily transformed for talking to different ERP-Systems.

The ERP mention for example has currently an interface to xtCommerce using
XML data sent via post-requests.
We think about using that existing interface, transforming the XML to a
format matching commerce.

Does any XML-structures (maybe already with php-Code?) exist for
importing/exporting?

greets
Franz

--