[TYPO3-commerce] error_terms_not_accepted alsways shown when payment does not need to or has checkExternalData

Frank Roeske froeske at artif-orange.de
Mon Sep 8 15:23:33 CEST 2008

Hi all,

i entered a new Issue (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/1476).

The function finishIt() in class.commerce_pi3.php always prints the
error message error_terms_not_accepted when the payment module does not
need to enter any external data (e.g. classname = prepayment).

Actually handlePayment() returns only for Payment Modules that need
additional information $content != false, but that means, in step
Payment a form is rendered, something you dont want for prepayment. So i
think prepayment does need some special treatment here, I don't have a
patch yet, I was thinking of a hidden field that is sent with the
getListing(), but Im a bit unsure how to fix this issue permanent
without breaking on an other place...

Kind regards ...

    /Frank/