[TYPO3-commerce] How to show product-picture in basket view?

Christian christian at typo3journal.info
Thu Sep 4 15:10:03 CEST 2008

Hello,
I'm a bit new to the Commerce extension but as far as I know, you could
add a new marker in the basket HTML template
(PRODUCT_BASKET_FOR_LISTVIEW) and use one of the numerous hooks.
Make a new extension and add in ext_localconf.php of your new extension
and try to use the following hook :
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/pi2/class.tx_commerce_pi2.php']['makeProductList']

You can look at the TER for extensions that use hooks in Commerce. It
may show you how to manage it :)

Christian